Do you have a Toyota Owners account? Joining makes being an owner easy. You'll find resources like manuals and how-to videos, your current service history and an engaging community experience. If you aren't already a member, join now.
Here you’ll find everything you need to update your Toyota’s multimedia or navigation system firmware. Simply follow the easy 3-step process. Simply follow the easy 3-step process. You can find out more information about firmware updates (including what they are) in our Frequently Asked Questions .
· Update your Tacoma's audio Entune system for free! Big thanks to icetreye on Tacomaworld for providing the link! #tacoma #toyotatacoma #entune Update File: h...
· After reading the frequently asked questions and familiarizing yourself with what a firmware update is and how it can benefit you, you will be ready to begin...
Note: If you have not yet downloaded and saved the software update files to your USB flash drive, you can skip Steps 4 and 5.If you find at step 12 that your software version is older than what is available for download, you can at that point download and save to your USB flash drive the latest software update and start from Step 1 to excecute the update on your Multimedia system.
· I took my 2014 in last week to have the update done before I went out of warranty. The unit was locking up and my wife's iPhone would not connect, but mine would. The firmware update restores the unit to new so you have to add back your presets, phones, etc., but so far I have had zero issues with the radio …
· My current firmware version ends in the letter A and according to customer service, the latest version should be D. I downloaded the file from Toyota but when I put the USB in and go to the update screen, it doesn't recognize the USB or thinks the file I have is the same as what is already installed on the head unit.
· If you just purchased a new Wilde Toyota, you may be wondering how to update the Toyota Entune system. Ensuring that you know how to use all the technological features of your new Toyota is important before you get out on the road. Learn all you need to know about the Toyota Entune system and how to update it below.
· See my reply to Zayouna above. I think that if you visit www.techinfo.toyota.com and look under the TSB section for audio updates, you should be able to update your firmware via a USB drive. The cost is like $15 for 2-3 days which is less than the $70 your Dealer wants. I know some Dealers will do this at no charge.
The ultimate copilot. Use your compatible iPhone ® with your Toyota's audio multimedia system so you can get directions, make calls, send and receive messages, and listen to music, while staying focused on your commute. LEARN MORE. Available on select Toyotas. Some Apple CarPlay ® features, applications and services are not available in all areas.
Maybe the reason so many folks have their backs to the wall is that they have been putting up too much of a front.